What dvd/cd player, stereo, etc. is in the new 2013 Bighorn's???

RCF

I have a 2013 3585RL on order, and curious what "entertainment system" will be in it when it shows up. I honestly can't remember what it was when we looked at 'em a few weeks ago b/c we looked at so many 5th wheels - some had Jensen, some Samsung, some RCA, . . .

Anyway, trying to learn as much as possible before it shows up, and learning these "systems" can be challenging I know from my experience with the Concertone on our SOB TT. That and I'm just bored and anxiously awaiting delivery!!!

Are folks pleased with whatever it is?

Pretty sad when I haven't even received it yet and already looking at possible modifications, upgrades, etc. . . . :D

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Pretty sad when I haven't even received it yet and already looking at possible modifications, upgrades, etc. . . . :D

Thats half the fun of getting a new rig...making it your own! I don't know what Heartland is putting in the newer models but our Big Country uses a Jensen. specifically the AWM975. So far it has done a great job. In my younger "audiophile" years I may have wanted bigger and better but the Jensen functions well for our current needs. We had to replace one of the outside speakers and Jensen RV Direct was great to work with.

Congratulations on the new rig!

yepuhuh

I took out the junk that came with it and now I have full 7.1 surround sound and blue ray and all the latest features with a logitech universal remote....Alll HDMI. When we camped last my brother told me as he was walking away her heard our system...oops...turned it down some after that!

RCF

yepuhuh - did you replace the existing speakers or just add the 2 additional? Blu-ray is definitely a mod on the top of the list as that's all we buy anymore since Blu-ray players have gone down in pricing.

rver4life

Where is the sub woofer on the 3585RL? I looked at one the other day at a dealership and couldn't find it anywhere. Interested in maybe purchasing a 3585RL next year and trying to find out info on this model. Thanks for the input...

tcfake613

Looked at 17 2013 BigHorns at Lazydays in Tampa on Sunday. Every one had Sony TVs and a Sony combo DVD Receiver. IMHO, much better equipment than what has been installed in the past. Not sure of the surround speaker brand because they are not marked but looked similar to the Jensens they've been installing in previous years.

dave10a

Hopefully it is either a Sony or Samsung and it is not some rebranded thing no one heard of-- except purchasing agents trying to save a buck at our expense.

Ours came with "Sony" surround sound. Downside the Base is installed in a cabinet behind some drawers!:confused: But the sound is fine. My wife says I can only turn up ZZ Top, Beach Boys, CCR so loud - even at my old age I like to see the windows rattle a little:cool: