Ramp into Porch?

alaska dodge

You will need to purchase the ramp patio system, then have a awning installed and get the screen set up. But the big question is if you will be able to add the ramp patio system as it is a different door and I believe frame.

steve01

You are correct I talked to Heartland and the door fram is different..
You will need to purchase the ramp patio system, then have a awning installed and get the screen set up. But the big question is if you will be able to add the ramp patio system as it is a different door and I believe frame.

ILH

You are correct I talked to Heartland and the door fram is different..

I would imagine the stress of the cables is quite substantial. The top of the door frame has special chain loops welded on to it.

cpoores

ramp into porch, camping world

Camping world has a kit. I am not sure of the compatibility, but it uses jacks under to corners of the ramp for support. Then they have a portion that looks like a pop up tent.
My 3712 has the cables, and reinforced door frame as you have stated.

ILH

Re: ramp into porch, camping world

Camping world has a kit. I am not sure of the compatibility, but it uses jacks under to corners of the ramp for support. Then they have a portion that looks like a pop up tent.
My 3712 has the cables, and reinforced door frame as you have stated.

I would be concerned about using a non-reinforced door - as the weight on it could cause flexing and cracking.

Cyclone Traveler

We did this mod about a year ago on a 2008 Cyclone 3210 with parts from Home Depot. It has been a great addition and we use it all the time. We have had over a 1,000 pounds on it with no issues.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344195428.879703.jpg

Details and pictures can be found on the following thread.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/27212-Continual-Modification-to-our-3210