2013 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
We will be looking at our vacation time and hope all works out so we can attend our first Heartland National Rally in Goshen,

CTD2005

We will be looking at our vacation time and hope all works out so we can attend our first Heartland National Rally in Goshen,

I know how you feel. My wife and I are in the same waiting mode as you. Wish you the best of luck with getting that time off approved!
L8r,
Nick

jdfishing

When the reservations open for HOC members, can I make a second reservation for a member who does not have computer access?

jbeletti

Re: 2013 North American Rally

Discussion about the possibility of having a session on Convection oven usage has been moved to it's own thread in this rally sub-forum. Here's a link to it.

Jim

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
hi jim....we are looking very forward to attending the national rally in goshen after our ontario rally in mcgregor, ontario. we hope to have a caravan of canucks travel to the rally. like the last national rally i am giving up a one week golf trip to attend so now you know how much we look forward to this.:)

TXTiger

Jim. Was reading the thread on the registration site. Mentioned that 2011 attendees get priority on registration then all other club members. How about 2012 attendees at Gillette getting next priority, after 2011 attendees but before all other club members. Just a thought.

jbeletti

UPDATE: We are pushing the start of registration out to the second half of January. Registration will NOT be open in December as previously planned. I will keep everyone posted in this rally discussion thread as we get closer. Then emails will go out to club members when we're all set.

jbeletti

Jim. Was reading the thread on the registration site. Mentioned that 2011 attendees get priority on registration then all other club members. How about 2012 attendees at Gillette getting next priority, after 2011 attendees but before all other club members. Just a thought.

Sorry - I plan to keep it as-is. Sort of a loyalty perk for those who continue to come back to this venue rally after rally.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders

UPDATE: We are pushing the start of registration out to the second half of January. Registration will NOT be open in December as previously planned. I will keep everyone posted in this rally discussion thread as we get closer. Then emails will go out to club members when we're all set.

WHAT??? Not til the second half of January?? Are You CRAZY???? I'm dying of anticipation to sign up and now you tell me it's gonna be longer to wait??? Boy Jim, don't you know it's not smart to upset Santa just weeks before Christmas!!:rolleyes:

jimtoo

OK NOW!!! Calm Down!!! Take a deep breath... relax.... It will be OK...that's just a few extra days. That way you can have a little more time to decide the route you want to take to get there. :)

DW_Gray

Sign-up the middle of January? That's fine, the beginning of March would be better for us. All those rally funds I saved up is gone to due to RV repairs that couldn't wait.

GETnBYE

You don't get a lump of coal from this Santa!
Speaking for some that still working, most can not put in for a vacation until Jan of said year and then there is a take turns kind of thing on getting them. This will help up very much on planning and hope so much that we will get to be there.
QUESTION:
Is there a way to have a mass text go out to notify that we may need to check email for the notice for those that might be camping in an area that has no wifi and need to find a place to check emails. Or perhaps a list of "hey, somebody text me so I don't miss the sign ups".
Yes, there are still those of us who refuse to get a smart phone and remain old school. At least I am texting more now, LOL

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired

I think Y'all should cut loose and get that smart phone Wayne. Even I did. We are going to plan a round of golf in Goshen on 6-17, I believe it will be, and I expect you to play, Hogan's already in along with a couple more. Maybe we can do the same foursome from Gulf Shores. I will post more after registration and see how many we can get out

ctuna0203

Re: 2013 Goshen Rally - General Discussion Thread

the only problem with having the pre rally at another capmground would be having to move a bunch of rigs at least twice. Who makes site assignments for the fairground?

neilandnanci

Trace, You know we are going to Goshen. But we will probably be leaving earlier than you and Teri. We can talk about it at Quartzsite in January.

Neil

Status
Not open for further replies.