Cabinet Stain on Elkridge 35QSQB

NWOkie

After I got our 2012 Elkridge 35QSQB home from the dealership, about 450 miles, I noticed that the dealership didn't tie the dinette chairs down and a chair rubbed the pantry door and it needs to be sanded and restained. What stain do I need for this? I think the interior is supposed to be cherry wood. The chair also rubbed the linolium but it didn't rubb through.1st lesson learned tie down the dinette chairs. Any help will be appreciated.

jimtoo

Hi NWOkie,Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.You might call the dealer and he may have the information or have your VIN and call Heartland Customer Service, 877-262-8032.Enjoy the forum and your Elkridge.Jim M

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I know it's a bit of a pain, but if there is a Sherwin-Williams store (or similar) nearby, take the chair in to them and have them blend the stain for you. It's not likely you'll find anything off the shelf that will be a perfect match.

We experienced this recently while having some repairs at the house that involved replacing some 18 yr. old trim. The repairman took a section of the old trim to S-W and they blended a perfect match. The cans of Min-Wax he experimented with, at first, couldn't come close.