The slider that unlatches the screen door?

zztop

My brother saw my screen door with the silder section with the plastic circle that can be pushed down w/o opening the slider to open it. He says he has been trying to find one, but says he has looked all over w/o success. Does anyone know where to find one? He is looking for just the slider section. I told him I could get one for him, but that it would cost him dearly cause the Heartland trailer is attached to it.:rolleyes:

gasman

Camp Socializer
Contact Heartland Customer Service. I got one from the service people at the Gillette rally. I had to cut it down a bit to make it work for me but it works great now.

porthole

Retired
My brother saw my screen door with the silder section with the plastic circle that can be pushed down w/o opening the slider to open it. He says he has been trying to find one, but says he has looked all over w/o success. Does anyone know where to find one? He is looking for just the slider section. I told him I could get one for him, but that it would cost him dearly cause the Heartland trailer is attached to it.:rolleyes:

This it?

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/11365-And-so-it-begins?p=185986&viewfull=1#post185986

donr827

Wow, my has one from the factory and did not even know it. Did I say that the person showing me how to use everything did not mention it.
Don

wildwolfproducts

Like the one on our Key Largo. Last trip out a guy seen me use it and took off to his camper. Came back and told me his has it also, but they had been using it for months without knowing it would do that. LOL

Pete