Haunted ?

blkdodge

Ok here it goes, 2012 San Antonio. On Saturday I noticed the outside sterero was acting strange when I had the ouside tv going. I had a hard time shuting it off and then it would come back on. Sunday it wouldnt work at all, I found that the 15amp fuse was blown. I replaced the fuse and it all worked fine. Then last night I shut it off turned off the tv, closed the hatch and went inside. About 5am this morning low and behold I heard the radio come on all by itself. Now one thing I did notice if the radio was off and I pushed the switch to extend or retract outside awning over entertainment center, the radio would come on. This has never happened before Saturday. HAUNTED? someone within the park has some type of device that the radio is picking up a signal from? Or is it when another switch inside the trailer is feeding back so current to trigger the radio to come on?
ANY THOUGHTS?

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Weird!

We had an instance this last trip, when we arrived at our destination and opened the coach door, the radio's alarm was going off. We've never set the alarm?!?

E

danemayer

You might have to look over the manual for the stereo to see if it has a sleep mode or alarm function. If it has weather radio, there are settings that cause those to turn on for alerts. Maybe some screwy combination of feature settings.

If you can't find the manual, or didn't get one for this device, you may find it in the TOOLS/HEARTLAND OWNERS MANUAL section of the forum. If not there, usually the manufacturer's website has downloadable manuals by model #.