Used Appliances

Ramblin3

Is there a specific web site or special buyer of used RV appliances? I have a Sharp Microwave taken from a 2001 Allegro which has been barely used and works perfect. we replaced it with a convection oven that my wife preferred. I also will have 2 13000 BTU roof top AC units that only have minor fin damage from hail, which could easily be combed out. I've tried craigs but have had no results. Anyone have other suggestions.
Thanks,
Ramblin3

danemayer

Hi Ramblin3,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. You'll find a lot of friendly people here who are willing to help out by sharing their knowledge and experience.

If you're not already a Heartland Owner, I hope you'll consider Heartland products for your next purchase. If you are, you might want to update your profile with the type of rig you have.

The forum has a section called Items for Sale. Please take a look at the note at the top titled "Read this BEFORE posting items for sale" if you decide you'd like to post your items.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
If these items are for sale then I would suggest that you start new thread in the 'For Sale' forum.
Have you tried ebay?

Peace
Dave