ATF: Big Country - New Chairs

laprez

Here are pictures of the chairs of our new rig. How do we go about getting new ones? The trailer is in Colorado until mid August.

Attachments

• 100_2304.JPG
    100_2304.JPG
    452.5 KB · Views: 195
  • 100_2303.JPG
    100_2303.JPG
    378.8 KB · Views: 150

danemayer

Hi laprez,

The normal warranty procedure is to go to an authorized dealer and they will order new chairs from Heartland. If that's not possible at present, call Heartland Customer Service with your VIN # to discuss how best to proceed. Maybe they'll let you take just the chairs to a nearby dealer for inspection to get the warranty claim started, and let you keep the bad chairs until replacements arrive.

Keep in mind that it may take a little bit of time to get replacement chairs. I think it routinely takes a week to process an order and given the size of the chairs, it would probably take at least a week of shipping. There's a good chance they won't have an extra set of chair sitting around, so that could add a few more weeks. If you're leaving Colorado in a month, you might have to make arrangements for them to be shipped to your home dealer.

If you want to wait until you get home, call Heartland and get them to log the problem. Then go to your dealer to get the warranty order processed.

laprez

We just waited until we go home and took to dealer - a couple of weeks ago. But now Heartland is not responding to the dealer email (with pics). Not sure what is going on. We also are waiting for a warranty check from Heartland for work done last May...

pegmikef

I think I would just keep after Heartland and follow up with the dealer (squeeky wheel gets the grease kind of deal). When I picked up my NT, one of the swivel chairs had a rub spot down to the wood on it from movement when the trailer was shipped. My dealer had already ordered a new one and it was drop shipped to my residence (about six weeks later). They told me to just keep the old one or dispose of it. There was no hassle at all.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I suggest that you call Heartland directly to find out what is going on. Forget the email.
Someone there should be able to give you information on the status of your check and the new chair.
Heartland Customer Service
877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030

Peace
Dave

GOTTOYS

I've gotten a couple checks from Heartland for work I got authorized and had done. Faxed them my invoices and the check was here in 2-3 weeks. I'd sure check and see what the holdup is...Don

laprez

Ok, got the chair and the check (minus the mobile service charge of course).

Now the only major problem is an apparent delamination - dealer took pix and sent to Heartland, waiting to hear from them.