PA RV and Camping - Sept 12-16, 2007 - Hershey, PA

tdharley

It looks like I have my brother into trading in his Cedar Creek TT for a 5th wheel.

I have been emailing back and forth with Brenda J. Christ from Reichart's Camping Center. She says they will have 2-3 Bighorn's, 2-3 Big Country's and 2 North Trail's, the newest line of Travel Trailers for Heartland.

Should be interesting.

dieselengineer

Charter Member
Great, last year heartland products were not at the show. The year before, there was almost the complete line. The show is in my backyard. Plan the camp at Highmeadows for a great time.

gawelsh

Here's a link to info on the Hershey RV show....Sept 12 -16. It's a terrific show, with lots of vendors inside and out. We live 20 minutes away,so I always take a day off work so we can avoid the weekend crowd....its a great time !

Link fixed.
Admin :)

gawelsh

Oops - link didn't 'take'. Just search on Hershey RV Show (it's at the Giant Center parking lot and stadium).....discount tickets on the web, too !

dieselengineer

Charter Member
Hey Jim
Are you bring your camper? I plan to visit the show on Friday and Saturday. Will be camping on the weekend at Highmeadows. Ride the shuttle (campground shuttle to the park) to beat the parking issue. That way I can go and return a couple time in the day. Lots of things to look at and buy!

jbeletti

Hi DE,

No trailer this trip. I wish I could take all the time off work that I want in order to travel to shows and rallies but alas, I must still bring home the bacon.

At this show, I'll be representing Heartland so I'll be in one of their dealer's booths. That's the plan for now anyway.

Hope to meet some product owners and forum members in addition to meeting hundreds of prospects.

Jim

dieselengineer

Charter Member
Jim
Sorry the hear you will be without the camper. Let us know which booth you will be at when the time gets near. In the evening, (Friday and Saturday night) I will have a campfire going. So all can come over and trade some stories and cook some hot dogs.
DE

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Hey Jim,

We too are vendors at this show...we sell Rescue Tape. Hope we can get to meet you at the show; by the way this is one of the best shows on the east coast...VERY BIG!!!

See you there.

Ken and Kathy Adams

gawelsh

Hey, Jim - thanks for fixing my 'link' to the Show info - if you're going to
be there that weekend, we will definitely catch up with you on Friday the 14th. Be sure to post what dealer you'll be with, so we can all find you!
Actually, the only Heartland dealer in PA that I'm aware of is Stolzfus - and only PA dealers can have displays, I believe.

tdharley

Beside the salesperson I am working with from Reichart's Camping Center in Hanover- http://www.rv4u.com/. There is also the dealer I bought my BH from, Keystone RV in Greencastle - http://www.keystonervcenter.com/location.html Both are from Penn.

Whether they are official Heartland dealers, I do not know. Keystone has certainly been instrumental in getting warranty parts for my refrigerator & Toppers from Dometic/A&E, through Heartland.

I am considering booking Hershey Highmeadow or the KOA and making a weekend out of it.

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
I just told the DW about the supershow and she got excited. Then again she realized we were there in Hershey in May. She had a great time and wants to go back. We had to go to the capital complex for some information and stayed there for five days. Actually I was born and raised in western PA and left home in 1959. We did go to the RV show in OKC and now our Bighorn is on order and we are anxiously waiting for it to get here. Maybe we will see at the 2008 rally in Branson.

Country

Does anyone know if we will be able to see a Cyclone at this show? I looked up Reichart's Camping Center and they don't list any Heartland products.
Will there be any Heartland reps there? We've never been to a show and don't know exactly what to expect. Thanks.

jbeletti

Hershey Show at Giant Center - Sept 9 - 16, 2007

Link to the show...

DE,

I'd like to take you up on your campfire offer. What site will you be on at Highmeadow Campground?

Anyone else planning to camp at Highmeadow CG during the show?

I looked it up - wow, that CG is really close to the Giant Center. Very handy. View Map (Giant Center to CG)

I just found out what Heartland products are "planned" to be at the show at at what dealerships:

Reichart RV: Landmark, Bighorn and North Trail
Stoltzfus RV: Sundance
Boat N’ RV Warehouse: Cyclone and Razor toy haulers

Last edited:

jbeletti

DE,

Sorry I missed your reply until just now. I actually get an email of every single post made to the forum. Except when I don't get "every single one" :eek:

Looking forward to chatting RV with you at your fire. Hope you have an extra chair as I can't fit one into my suitcase :D

PM me with your cell number and I'll send you mine as well.

Any other Heartlanders planning to camp here the same weekend?

Jim