SOLD - 2007 Sundance 2900MK + TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

philjs

As much as I hate doing this, my wife and I are planning to return to Canada soon (and would like to do so "unencumbered" by outstanding loans) so we are selling our Sundance 2900MK and tow vehicle, an 06 F250 6.0TD CC SB 4x2.

The RV has less than 5K miles on it, is one of the all-aluminum frame early Sundances, is in excellent condition and has never had major issues other than a fixed BR slide seal and the LR slide wiring harness fix as detailed on this forum. We have been ecstatically happy with the RV and hate to have to part with it...

The TV currently has 25.5K miles and is in excellent shape. It has a sprayed-in Rhino liner, a B&W Companion hitch, a Tractor Supply truck box ahead of the hitch, and a Truxedo soft leather Tonneau cover.

We are located in central Texas. Photos/additional info available on request. Please email philjs@mail.utexas.edu or PM if you're interested in the RV.

Added Note: the RV and TV are now listed at RVs.com -- for more info on the rig or the truck search "Fifth Wheel", "2007" and "Heartland."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.