Road Warrior Fuse labels

dives

dives

Trying to figure out which fuses control my garage lights and electrical plug ins. I can't even get right plug in to run a fan.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum. There is a lot of information shared here.
We could use a little more information to be able to help you.
What year, model and floor plan do you have?

Peace
Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

dives

My 2012 Road Warrior 305's fuse box is not fully labeled. Can someone help me. I need to know which fuse controls electrical plug by the fan thermostat.

pattihobe

Re: dives

Trying to figure out which fuses control my garage lights and electrical plug ins. I can't even get right plug in to run a fan.

Just guessing that we are talking about a Road Warrior. It also seems we are talking about two different systems 12V for the lights and 120V for the fan. For the lights check for switches on both the light and on the wall, both have to be on. For the fan check for a GFI in the bathroom and reset the circut breaker

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Re: dives

Garage lights should be 12v fixtures. Those fuses would be in your 12v fuse panel. the outlets are 110v. They are in a different panel and are controlled by a circuit breaker. The outlets in the garage may also be on a GFCI circuit.

jimtoo

Hi dives,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. You will find all kinds of information here and almost unlimited help from our family members when needed.

One of the easiest ways I would think is to plug something in and start pulling the fuses. If this is a 120v outlet it should be controlled by one of the breakers.

Jim M

ILH

dives,

My rig is a 2013. The garage plugs are run off the breakersecond from the right. I tried sending a picture but the RV park wifi is limiting my uploads!