Light Switches at entry door

FordBRT

Hi all - we have a "new to us" 2010 Elkridge 27RKSA (which we are really ejoying!!). On the steps at the entry door are two switches - one is labeled "entry" which turns on the step light, the other is labeled "aisle" which I have no idea what it turns on! I have looked all around the unit when I turn it on but can't seem to find any light that it works on. Any ideas/suggestions.....??

Thanks in advance

Darren

gasman

Camp Socializer
There is a ceiling light just inside the door. This is the aisle light. if it is not coming on, check to make sure the slide switch on the fixture is turned on so that the lower switch can operate it.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Gasman is correct, it sould be directly overhead as you step into the rig. If the slider is on but no light, it could be a burned out bulb. Try switching that blub with one that you know works. If that still doesn't work, unscrew the switch panel and make sure the connections are tight on the back of the switch.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Most all the overhead lites have off-on switchs on them. Some even have a switch that will turn on one or both bulbs in each lite. Turn on every lite you can find and see how each one works. BTW, a left "on" closet lite will kill a battery pretty quickly.