Checking the tires.

ChopperBill

Going to the Black Hills it was 103 degrees so I kept an extra watchful eye out on the tires. Told Renee to keep a watch on her side through the mirrors as she has a better view. She said she would get tired of looking at the tires all the time. So I told her about Pressure Pro for tire safety and how it works. She was real interested in that deal and thought it might be a good idea to get one. He, he, he! What an evil web I spin! Now I have to get her to come across on the safety benefits of a 32 inch LCD to replace the tube job in the living room!

Pulltab

Now Bill, you just know that is gonna come back and bite you! :) And it WON"T be cheap either!

It's better to plant the seed and let THEM suggest it!

Forrest Fetherolf

Chopperbill,

Try this for safety installing a 32" TV;

1) If the straps break the old TV will become a missile and due irreversible damage to the RV's interior.

2) The existing TV is extremely heavy, causing the coach to ride crooked, transferring extremely unbalanced weight on the rear axle, resulting in alignment problems, potential suspension failure, and tire blowout even with Pressure Pro installed at the most unexpected time in the middle of a long enjoyable trip.

3) If either of the above occurs, you would become a grumpy-grump and no medical procedure could reverse that condition.

If Renee buys on to this and you get the Pressure Pros and 32" TV .............$5.00 please.

Forrest

Pulltab

Well now Forrest you forgot about the dangers of eye squinting on such a small TV at a bad angle :) Just the savings in medical bills makes it worth the investment.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
You guys have sure been on a roll lately. The problem with all these helpful ideas they do not help me cause the DW reads all these posts. Last night she was reading the posts laughing so hard she had tears rolling down her cheeks saying over an over again ChopperBill and Forrest just crack me up. I will also say I had a pretty good laugh myself . Keep those great ideas coming!!!:D :D ......Ken

dieselengineer

Charter Member
Hey,
If you get an LCD tv it will be easy to move it to the outside and mount it on the outside storage door. Open the door (swing it up) and there is a nice flat panel LCD screen. The fellow campers in the campground will all come over to see the nice tv. You can offer to watch a dvd movie. Now here is the catch, tell Renee you will be able to pay for the nice LCD tv with all the food and popcorn you will be selling to all the campers that came to watch the show.