Shake rattle and roll

First time to use our stackable washer and did it ever shake. Is everyone else's do the same? I think I'm going to wedge some foam between the washer and dryer so I can try to slow it down.

danemayer

Ours shakes during the spin cycle - varies in intensity depending on what's inside.

Shaking of our Rushmore during the spin cycle is minimized by shortening the extension of the front landing jacks with blocks. The further out they are, the more motion gets transmitted from the washer to the trailer. The 4 point auto-leveling setup, with stabilizers at the rear, also helps.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Our does the shakes, mostly when loaded with several heavy towels. As Dan pointed out, shortening the distance the front legs travel will help, and the foam helps a little. I would try putting the foam between the washer and the side walls, not between the top and bottom of the washer and dryer. Based on discussions with many other W/D owners, you're going to get some vibrations. The spin cycle produces a lot of physical forces going on right at the very front of the RV. The physics involved suggest it will be difficult to eliminate the vibrations. The best we can do is minimize them.

Dutch & Di

We have a stackable washer and dryer and had shaking on the spin cycle too. When we added permanently installed stabilizers to eliminate interior movement, a bonus was that it also took care of the shaking on spin cycle. Works for us. Hugs, Di