Just ordered our Road Warrior 415

launer415

Well we just placed our order for a brand new Road Warrior 415 with every available option (and then some) except full paint. It wasnt an easy task to wade through all the other trailers/makes/models/manufactures out there as everyone claims they have the best built, best optioned,highest reselling value and most sought after trailer. We looked at Raptor's, Inferno's, XLR's and many more. It was very quickly evident that they are not all built the same and you can get more for your $$$ if your smart about your choice. Once we saw the Heartland Toy Hauler product (Cyclone & Road Warrior) we knew that we were looking at a something different from the rest. From the overall construction and feel when you walk into the trailer, to the solid counters, solid hatch doors, high quality hydraulic slides and mechanical components. Not only is there a long list of "standard" options when most competitors want to charge to add them there are a lot of unique extra options that allow you really personalize your trailer to your own needs. We added the Canadian Arctic (Yeti) package as we live in a colder climate that adds many things along with alternating heated tanks, 6 point hydraulic auto leveling and upgraded the side walls to high gloss (a small step below full paint - without the big $$). Through our research process we received the upmost support and patience from the fine folks (AJ & John) at Heartland and Korry at Allan Dale (Dealer) in Red Deer and I truly can't say enough good things about them. I would recommend any potential buyers to do their research and speak to an informed Heartland dealer (they are not all as knowledgable -you'll know right away
C:\Users\mlauner\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png
) before you commit to buying anything, I am sure you will see why our choice is Heartland.
We can hardly wait to receive our new trailer - end of August!!
Mike, Doreen + 5 kids

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Just ordered our Roar Warrior 415

Welcome to the Heartland Family and Heartland Owners Forum.
Now the wait begins.

Peace
Dave

jbeletti

Congrats Mike and Doreen! Welcome to the Heartland family. Note too that we have a chapter of the Heartland Owners Club in Alberta. You may wish to consider joining the club.

Deblockey

We got our RW 415 last week and am our first trip now!! It is wonderful and I see many trips ahead of us! It is hard, but the wait is well worth it!

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
Congrats on the purchase you will enjoy it!! Welcome to the Heartland family

Deblockey

We have a 2004 ford 350 Super Duty deisel. We had thought that would need a bigger truck, but after looking into it, and talking with RV dealer, we stuck with it. We haven't had any issues pulling it.
Just wondering. What are you folks pulling your 415's with?