ATF: Big Country - Schematics

sspate

Hi,
We recently purchased a 2008 3250TS. Is it possible to get a schematics of the electrical and hydraulic systems and air condition ducts?
Thank you
Sam Pate

danemayer

Hi Sam,

Welcome to the Heartland family and to the Owners Forum. I'm sure you'll find a lot of useful information here along with a lot of friendly people willing to share their knowledge and experience.

As to schematics, I've seen a number of requests for them in the past, but I've never seen any come forth. If there's something specific you're trying to do, you might want to browse the relevant section of the forum to see if there are existing posts that provide the info you need. If you can't find any, post a new thread asking for help.

There are also a number of manuals and some things, like COAX layouts, that can be found on the forum by pressing the TOOLS tab at the top and then Heartland Owners Manuals.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
i need this also please send to me at ar4077@gmail.com.
thank
Harry, Welcome to the Heartland Forum!
As you may have read in the previous posts in this thread, Heartland doesn't release any prints to the public. I don't know why but that's the policy. Please feel free to search our forum and you may find some help specific to your needs. Or just ask the members. There are many owners here with years of experience in servicing their own rigs and all will help in any way they can.