Road Warrior 405 info

By any chance does anyone have a 405 model around Austin, Texas area? My wife and I are in the market for a toy hauler and this is one we like but want to see in person. The dealer does not have this layout. If you have any pros and cons on this layout that would be great also. The other models we are looking at are the Cyclone 3800 and 3950, which we have looked at. Thanks

Chad

jimtoo

Hi Chad,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. Lots of great people here with lots of information and all willing to share.

You might give Camper Clinic II in Buda a call.
(512) 312-1478 Heartlands dealer [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]locator[/FONT] site shows they have 2 in stock.

Jim M

ILH

The larger model was one of our first choices - but the tongue weight was too much for our existing GMC 2500. Where you planning to pull it with a 3500 or F350?

Jim, thanks for the info, that dealer is the one we have been to and they don't have the 405. Also we will be part of the Heartland family we hope with in the year. After looking at lots of toy haulers we have decided we are getting a Cyclone or a Road Warrior! I hope soon! Also I will be pulling it with a 3500. I have found a 405 in San Angelo and Houston so may have to plan a road trip.Chad K

jimtoo

Great to have a new member of the family. Please consider joining the Heartland Owners Club also.

If you have not called, you might call Heartland Customer Service, 877-262-8032, and they could probably tell you locations of dealers with the RW 405 in stock.

Jim M

We found a RW405 and head to pick it up on Tuesday, have not set foot in this layout so we are a little nervous, only seen pictures. Everything seems like it will fit our needs now and down the road as our kids get older.

Chad K

jimtoo

Hi Chad,

Great that you found the unit you wanted. You did not say what dealer, but when you go for delivery, do a very slow,complete PDI. Check everything from top to bottom,,, front to back. Make sure water is hooked up, tanks drain and all appliances work, and you can work everything. If possible even camp a day or so on the dealers lot or close by so that you can try everything out.

Again, welcome to the family and we are here to help if needed.

Jim M