Landmark Owners Manual

barino

I recently bought a 2005 Landmark Golden Gate but there was no owners manual included with the individual manuals.
I haven't been able to find one on the Heartland website---is there one available to purchase or somehow get a copy of one?
Thanks for any help.

jimtoo

Hi barino,

Most owner manuals for the trailer it self are very generic. This is link to owners manuals on the forum for use by members. If you don't find what you need just ask questions on the forum in the area your interested in and someone will be able to help.

Jim M

scottyb

Thanks for that bit of information. Now if I can find technical specs and drawings for my specific coach, i will be happy.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Thanks for that bit of information. Now if I can find technical specs and drawings for my specific coach, i will be happy.

I have an 07 Landmark Golden Gate and the owners manual is so generic it is pretty much worthless. The owners manuals for the individual appliances are more helpful (such as the microwave manual, range manual, etc) You could try calling Heartland Customer Service and see if they have any available for purchase. I don't know if yours has the 4 water valves against the basement wall to reroute you fresh water for city water to fresh water to water drain but if you need that PM me and I can email it to you.

danemayer

If by specs, you mean capacities, like you find for current products on the Heartland website, here's a link that may help. (edit: Sorry Scottyb, I meant this link for Barino about his 2005 - didn't notice there were 2 userids asking)

If by drawings, you mean a sketch of the floor plan, that seems to be missing from the internet archive.

If you are looking for engineering diagrams and drawings, I don't think I've ever seen any or heard of any being released, other than for COAX layouts on a few models.

Last edited:

scottyb

I assume I will get some of the information as you suggested upon delivery next week, especially concerning the appliances. i have emailed HL to see if schematics, structural drawings, and material specs are available. It wouldn't be a deal breaker for me if they are not. I am just a little on the analytical side. Goes with my job.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I assume I will get some of the information as you suggested upon delivery next week, especially concerning the appliances. i have emailed HL to see if schematics, structural drawings, and material specs are available. It wouldn't be a deal breaker for me if they are not. I am just a little on the analytical side. Goes with my job.

I can tell you right now structural specs, wiring diagrams etc are not released by Heartland due to concerns with propriety rights and other manufacturers copying their designs. I would like to mention the earlier Landmarks differ quite significantly from the current ones in many different areas. The best advise I would give is to see if you can get any questions answered by owners (or previous owners) of earlier Landmarks.