Something must be wrong!

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Here we are in the middle of our fourth summer season and nothing, NOTHING is wrong with the rig. All systems continue to function properly, no leaks even in heavy rains, the roof caulking is still intact, and I haven't had to fix one darn thing (other than replace a section of window gasket). Cats are snoozing, we're feeling pretty good after a grilled steak/zucchini/baked potato dinner washed down with some mighty tasty adult grape juice (made in Michigan). My sister-in-law and her gang rented a cottage on the other side of Mullett Lake and we've been having a fine time. We took them out for a "river cruise" earlier this afternoon and off they went to visit with my BiL's crew that rented a big house down the road from them. In a little over a week, I'll be pulling my sister's rig up here for her and parking it next to mine for a couple of weeks and the wife's girl friend will be renting a trailer next to that. I've got one 24 hour shift scheduled next week with the FD and then it's back into RV/vacation mode. Don't get any better than this.

Again, kudos to Heartland. This 2009 BH3670RL is definitely NOT a lemon.

Dave49

Over 2 yrs. fulltiming in our 2011 3670 Bighorn. Only one problem for us and thats the kitchen cabinets stain is not holding well. Other than that we have been blessed with no problems while we traveled all the way around this country in the last year. Good job Heartland, you have me sold!!!

Dave