Dinette booth still hasn't arrived

fishn2dmax

Dear Heartland,
We purchased a new 2008 Sundance 2900MK in June. (Serial XXXXXXX- 8952). We wanted a booth dinette and made it clear to the dealer ( before we took delivery of the unit) that we must have a booth. Dealer told us no problem he had a booth coming in from heartland and it would be installed before we take delivery. When we drove to the dealer to pick-up the unit ( 300 miles) he informed us that Heartland "didn't send our booth as they promised in one of his newly delivered heartland trailers"? He indicated not to worry it should arrive anytime and he would call us soon to have it installed. We were extremely dissappointed but agreed ( in writing) that when the booth comes in, it would be installed and we would return the free standing table and chairs in good condition. I called the dealer today since I had not heard back from them in over 6 weeks. They now claim "heartland has missed shipped the booth dinette a second time and again and he can not tell us where our booth is"? Frankly I have a hard time believing Heartland would "mis-ship" a booth dinette to this dealer twice? The summer is fast coming to a close and we are in need to get the booth installed; we need the extra bed space for a big family reunion coming up in a few weeks. Since I do not believe we're getting the full facts from our dealer, is there anything you can do to verify if a booth was ever shipped and when we could expect delivery of the booth at our dealer? Our interior is the beige color.
Thanks,
G.S.

jbeletti

Reply from factory...

Scott Tuttle at the factory asked me to post this reply for him:

I turned this over to Jim Fenner who will get an answer and solution asap.

Scott Tuttle
VP Marketing & Dealer Services
Heartland Recreational Vehicles

fishn2dmax

Thanks Jim,

I did get a message from Jim F. I really appreciate the fast response and excellent customer service from Heartland.