Our retirement home away from home.

Tool958

Finally got a chance to take a couple of pics of our rig. Not retired yet, but hope to be in the next couple of years. We have a daughter that lives in Tarpon Springs, Fl. So, hope to be a pest for a couple or three months a year after we retire. Got a little grandson we'd like to get to know a little better. We have bikes and a boat. So, the only way we could see to get the toys down south was to get the 3010. Of course we'll have to drive two vehicles to pull the boat too. Love to salt water fish. We have really enjoyed the 3010 and are still modifying it to our needs. We've used this camper more than the last two combined I think. Just got back from Shipshewana, In. a couple of weeks ago. Would like to go back during the week to see the auctions and flea market. Also, would still like to take a tour through the Heartland factory.

Attachments

• camper 002.jpg
    camper 002.jpg
    663.7 KB · Views: 256
  • camper 004.jpg
    camper 004.jpg
    652.7 KB · Views: 227

jbeletti

Happy to hear that you're enjoying your Cyclone! Great story and great pics. Do take the Cyclone plant tour when you can. Call ahead to see when they do them. By the way, did you know the IL chapter of the Heartland Owners Club has a rally planned for Lena, IL this September? They certainly need a Cyclone there. Time to represent!

Tool958

Happy to hear that you're enjoying your Cyclone! Great story and great pics. Do take the Cyclone plant tour when you can. Call ahead to see when they do them. By the way, did you know the IL chapter of the Heartland Owners Club has a rally planned for Lena, IL this September? They certainly need a Cyclone there. Time to represent!
Thanks for the info. It just so happens that is during my long break on days off. May try to make it. Would like to meet some of the others from the Heartland Owners Club and the Illinois Chapter.

jbeletti

Thanks for the info. It just so happens that is during my long break on days off. May try to make it. Would like to meet some of the others from the Heartland Owners Club and the Illinois Chapter.

Don - sounds great. You won't regret going to a rally. Great people and fun times.

brlr2000

Don & Sheila,
I know how excited you must be. We're also about a year away from retirement, and plan to be fulltimers. We can't stop thinking about it. Have fun!

Tool958

Don & Sheila,
I know how excited you must be. We're also about a year away from retirement, and plan to be fulltimers. We can't stop thinking about it. Have fun!

Thank-you. Just hope we can afford the fuel to get around by then. Getting ready to leave Tuesday for Sturgis, SD., Yellowstone and drop down into CO on the way home. Have until the 24th of August to get back to work. Sheila and I have never been out west, so we're really looking forward to it.