3250TS Pantry Organizer?

sspate

We have a 2008 3250TS. I'm looking for some organization ideas for the narrow pantry beside the entry door. It's narrow and deep. I would like some suggestions for something that could be slid in and out in order to access the "far reaches".
Thanks in advance
Sherry

jimtoo

Hi sspate,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

We have a BH 3055 with a very narrow cabinet next to the stove. Ours came with a slide out rack that is great for can goods. It is very similar to this unit I found. But ours looks a little heavier and it also locks when slide in with a pin to keep it from sliding out when your on the road. (You just have to remember to put the pin in place :) )

Enjoy the forum and your new to you Big Country.

Also think about joining the Heartland Owners Club and attending some of the rallies where you will meet lots of great people.

Jim M

Gizzy

We have the same floor plan as the 3250 and ours has the rack that Jim talked about. I would contact HL Customer Service and find out if you could get the same rack for your 3250.

Bob Vaughn

I built my own slide out shelves, they are actually skinny drawers with sides that are about 3" high. They come out far enough to reach the stuff in the back. I also added 2 additional drawers....They work quiet well....

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Our 3670 also has the pull out pantry, next to the refrigerator. To keep small items from falling through the bottom of the shelf and help bottles stand straight, I made bases for the shelf with 1/4" hardboard. Attached a small wood cleat to either side to fit in the grate to keep it from sliding out.

View attachment 20666View attachment 20667