Attention Heartland Owners - Great Deal on Solar LED Lights at Ace

evolvingpowercat

Ace Hardware (at least in KC Metro) has put 30 LED Solar Garden Lights on clearance for $ 7.00. Two styles. They use two AA batteries, so if you want just forget the solar and pop in two rechargable batteries and recharge in the RV. This is CHEAP and these are a decent quality. Only negative mark I give is that the NiCd batteries that came with the kits are very low capacity, but this is easily fixed by buying more NiMh or NiCd batteries. I am using 4 sets of lights, one colored on each end, and one colored and white in parallel on the front edge, to light my awning. Will post another photo after dark.Those who have priced LED on Camping World or elsewhere KNOW how great a deal it is to be able to LED light three sides of your awing for $ 28 . Awesome!
IMG_0140.jpg
IMG_0141.jpgIMG_0142.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0140.jpg
    IMG_0140.jpg
    301.1 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

evolvingpowercat

Sorry could not wait for it to get any darker as a gust front was moving in ahead of a line of thunderstorms, I needed to close my awning before it got here.

Notes: on front of awning there are two sets, one white one colored to double the # of lights per foot. The awning on my Edge is 15 feet wide so there are about 4 LED lights per foot. On sides there is one set of colored but it is folded in half so the sides are also about 4 lights per foot as well.

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg