ATF: Landmark - Interior Lights

FordMan1966

I have a 2013 Landmark Grand Canyon with lights in the ceiling. How do you replace the bulb when one goes out? I could not even get the light down out of the ceiling.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I am not sure which fixture you have in your GC, but if they are the round recessed glass, with a Halogen bulb, then then should just pull down.
They are held in place with two springs. Think mouse trap.
Once you pull them down you can unscrew the lens.

Peace
Dave

donr827

I could be wrong but I thought that I read that you could twist the lens about a 1/2 inch and the lens will come off. Like Dave said if you pull it all the way out the springs holding it in place will snap like a mouse trap. Might call Customer Service.
Don

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Thats the way I got all the bulbs out when I replaced them with LED bulbs. Much better now!

FordMan1966

I tried turning the lens counter clock wise and no luck then I pulled the light out of the ceiling a little bit and no luck. They probably Super Glued my lens on with all of the other bad luck I have had with this RV.

danemayer

I tried turning the lens counter clock wise and no luck then I pulled the light out of the ceiling a little bit and no luck. They probably Super Glued my lens on with all of the other bad luck I have had with this RV.

It's just a tight fit and it's hard to know how much force to use. You might try wiggling the lens a bit while rotating. Someone else went through the same thing a few weeks ago. It'll come loose.