Light-Pressure Gratitude

Two Hands

I wanted to express my thanks and appreciation to Jim Beletti and the Heartland Factory warranty rep. I had been in need of a porch light lens cover, and at Jim's suggestion I phoned Heartland direct. A new lens arrived the night before we left on vacation. The warranty rep went out of his way to get the part to me on time. Thanks to you both.

I also wanted to thank those who took time to educate me about water pressure. At their suggestion I bought a gauge and found that the new regulator supplied by my dealer was only suppling 32 psi of water. Without the regulator I was getting 60 psi. That made for much improved showering and dishwashing (not at the same time and place), but I was concerned about perhaps too much pressure. I went back to my old brass regulator and am satisified getting about 47 psi. I recently noticed that Camping World is now selling an adjustible regulator with guage. When I have saved enough I want to try it so I can set it at 50 psi which I think is the optimal pressure.

Mels Musty Music

Can you give me the item number for the Camping World adjustable regulator? I have been looking for something other than the Home Depot solution. In fact I stopped at our local Camping World yesterday and didn't see anything other than fixed pressure gauges.
Thanks,
Hank

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
2 hands
I installed a house pressure regulator behind the inlet in the docking area. Works great lots of volume and the pressure is taken care of all the time. The only thing to do is get a higher pressure hose than the RV dealers sell. Find a hose supplier and have him make you one up with food grade hose of at least 125 lbs pressure. As we know the 25 ft hoses are always 5 ft too short so I had one made 30 ft long.
Rand