Edge M22 Sink/Cutting Board Question

jrunner

Hi, we just purchased a 2010 Edge M22 trailer and I was wondering if there is a place we could purchase the cutting board things that go in the sinks? Also one of the back break light casings needs to be replaced, any idea where I could get that as well? I tried looking at Heartland's website but since the Edge is discontinued, there is pretty much no mention of it anywhere on their site, it won't even let me search for an 'authorized' Dealer/Service Center. Thanks for any help!!! We LOVE our new trailer so far! :)

danemayer

Hi Jrunner,

You should be able to purchase a brake light casing directly from Heartland. Call Heartland at 877-262-8032 with your VIN# handy and ask for the parts department. I'm not sure what the cutting board things are, but if Heartland makes them, you can probably also buy them.

If you join the Heartland Owners Club, you'll be eligible for 10% off parts purchases in addition to the other benefits.

evolvingpowercat

Here is a photo of what you are looking for, at least for the sink on a 2011 M21 Edge ...
If Heartland says they can't get them or tell you where you get them, I would be willing to trace them on craft paper and mail the traces to you so you could have replacements made.

IMG_0145.jpg

camr

Hi Jrunner. The cutting boards in the photo were included with our M22 on delivery. If you purchased the coach new, I would check with the dealer. If not, check with the factory. They will go out of their way to help.
By the way, you have purchased the very best ultra, ultra, ultra lite trailer in the history of the world. We loved ours. It is sad that they stopped production.
-Cam

polarpaul

Hi, we to purchased our Edge M21 used and it came without the sink covers.I e-mail heartland edge and they in turn gave me a phone number.
since we live in canada was not to sure if we could order them.But the girl was very helpfull we were able to order them and they were delivered
within 2 weeks.Glad we did nice to have the extra counter space.And yes we love our trailer as well and very sorry to hear they have discontuned
them.

RonBB

I called customer service at Heartland & ordered the sink covers. They do try to be helpful but you need to be very specific.

jrunner

Thank you all so much for your replies! I finally got around to calling their Customer Service and they were very helpful. I was able to get both the light and the sink covers and also by the time I called, we also needed to replace the outside top vent (directly behind our fridge) so I ordered all the parts last Friday and they arrived today! Hopefully we won't have any other problems, I already can't wait for the spring so we can take it out again. :)

Thank you all so much for your replies! I finally got around to calling their Customer Service and they were very helpful. I was able to get both the light and the sink covers and also by the time I called, we also needed to replace the outside top vent (directly behind our fridge) so I ordered all the parts last Friday and they arrived today! Hopefully we won't have any other problems, I already can't wait for the spring so we can take it out again. :)

I also lost the top fridge vent cover. Heartland was helpfull replacing it although the first one they sent was different (needed to send picture to get one to match the lower cover).

So I wouldn't loose one again I secured both fridge vents with stainless steel sheet metal screws.