Sheet Sizes for a Wilderness 2750

StElmoQn

We recently purchased a new Wilderness 2750RL and have put it on some acreage we own. Since it's not just a quick drive down to it, I was wondering if anyone who has this model would be kind enough to share the sheet sizes for the queen bed and other convertible beds on board. I wasn't sure if the queen bed was a standard queen short or some other custom size. And I have NO idea of the size for the fold down couch and dinette bed.

I tried contacting Heartland Customer Service and was pretty much just told to go figure it out myself...go figure:(

jimtoo

Hi StElmoQn,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I know the Queen in our 3055 is shorter than a regular queen. But don't know for sure how much. I'm sure some of our other members will be in soon to give you the answers.

Please think of joining the Heartland Owners Club and attending some of the rallies where you will meet some of the best people and make friends for life.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M