PDA

View Full Version : Introduction - Virginia Chapter Leaders

clubmgr
08-07-2012, 08:40 AM
Congratulations and thank you to the President and First Lady of Rallyholics, Eric and Dorothy van Opstal (Flying Dutchman) for stepping up and becoming the new Chapter Leaders for Virginia.

Eric and Dorothy are taking over the reins from the very capable hands of Gus and Debra Funderburg. Thank you, Gus and Debra, for all you have done for the Heartland Owners Club.

The boundaries of this chapter are the states of Virginia and West Virginiain the Southeast Region.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming your new Virginia Chapter Leaders, Eric and Dorothy!

Julie Hancock
Club Manager, Heartland Owners Club

davebennington
08-07-2012, 08:44 AM
Eric & Dorothy,

Thank you for volunteering for the position of Virginia Chapter Leaders. I know you will be successful as the past Chapter Leaders Gus and Deb who did a fine job for Virginia.

dave

boatto5er
08-07-2012, 09:34 AM
Congratulations and thanks Eric and Dorothy! Now comes the fun stuff - we've got a lot of supplies (including the chapter banner) to give you. Will call you later to see when we can make the swap.

currituck0209
08-07-2012, 09:34 AM
Yee ha. , i could not think of a better couple to head up the virginia chapter , looking forward to some great rallies. Will miss deb & gus, they put on a great rally. Hope to see you sooooooon.

SouthernNights
08-07-2012, 09:41 AM
Well, this is GREAT news. As Johnnie said we will miss Gus and Debra but what I great replacement. Just one question-How are you guys going to be able to have rallies in VA. when you are always at other rallies here in the deep south??? Just asking.....:confused::)

JWalker
08-07-2012, 09:53 AM
Awesome news!! Virginia is in great hands.

Congrats
The Walkers

iforget
08-07-2012, 11:21 AM
Deb and Gus will be missed but I couldnt think of a better couple to fill their shoes!! Thank you Eric and Dorothy! We look forward to the next Va. Rally.

dbylinski
08-07-2012, 11:30 AM
Congratulations to you both! Enjoy yourselves and have fun with your new position!

hriker
08-07-2012, 12:06 PM
Eric and Dorothy congratulations and good luck as the Virginia Chapter leaders. Thank you for stepping up to continue providing our VA and WV owners with leadership. From what I have read you have a great act to follow.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

2psnapod1
08-07-2012, 12:15 PM
Wow! Congratulations! Not sure their is a better suited couple to become the new Virginia Chapter leaders!!

jnbhobe
08-07-2012, 02:52 PM
What a great choice !!!! Eric and Dorothy are two of the nicest and capable people I know. We hope to be at more Virginia rallys.

happycampernc
08-07-2012, 03:16 PM
Congrats you two. Let's get to the rallies.

cjhicks
08-07-2012, 03:33 PM
Congratulations to the two of you,have fun with your new positon. Looking forward to your first Rally.

truknutt
08-07-2012, 07:12 PM
Congratulations to you both. We know you'll do well with all that rally practice you've obtained over the years.

Nabo
08-07-2012, 07:15 PM
Congratulations Eric & Dorothy. What a great honor and can't wait till your 1st rally. Let us know if we can help with anything.
B & N

murry135
08-07-2012, 07:49 PM
Congrats to you both, Dorothy and Eric. Looking forward to your rallies.

Murry135

Rottiesmom
08-07-2012, 10:06 PM
Congratulations Dorothy and Eric what a great choice. Looking forward to your first Rally!

Terry H
08-07-2012, 11:36 PM
Congratulations, Eric and Dorothy you will do great as chapter leaders with all the rally practice you have.

jbeletti
08-07-2012, 11:43 PM
Looks like the President of the Rallyholics and his First Lady have been promoted into their first official club role. Wow - congratulations Eric and Dorothy. Thank you for taking on this role and I wish you much success in it. See you at a rally real soon!

Jim Beletti
President, Heartland Owners Club

Ray LeTourneau
08-08-2012, 06:39 AM
Eric & Dorothy, Thanks for stepping up and taking the reins for Virginia. Rally On!

mjatwalker
08-08-2012, 07:34 AM
Congratulations Eric & Dorothy, We know you will do a great job. Virginia is in good hands.

Vtxkid
08-08-2012, 06:48 PM
Great choice for the position!!! Congrats to our friends Eric & Dorothy!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Freckles
08-08-2012, 08:35 PM
Congrats!!! Who better than you two with the most rallies under your belt to know what needs to happen to make for successful leaders!!! Good luck in your new position!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

TomSt
08-09-2012, 10:48 AM
Welcome and congratulations

camperjohn08
08-12-2012, 07:47 PM
CONGRATS ERIC & DOROTHY........................

So glad that the torch has been passed on to such a wonderful couple.
If there is anyway Nancy & I can do to help out in the future , we shall try to give ya as much help as we can..
But as always we shall miss Gus & Debra on our future Rally's. We hope they will still part our our Heartland Gang...and enjoy everything Heartland and our friendship has to offer.

Hudson
08-13-2012, 08:26 AM
Sorry not to say anything sooner, we just got back from a trip to one of those rare places with no cell service... :-(

Congratulations Eric & Dorothy and good luck with the chapter. We look forward to your first rally.

TomSt
08-14-2012, 03:45 PM
Congratulations to you

tom & mary

MICKEY
09-04-2012, 06:56 AM
Eric and Dorothy;
I heard about your acceptance into the Heartland Chapter Leader position the other week when Bonnie and I were on the way to see my Dad after a medical event. I promised myself I would send you a congratulatory note when I got back. Well you see how my mind works.
We are so happy that you and Dorothy have accepted the position. There are no two people more qualified in the UNIVERSE. You above all others put so much into the Heartland Owners Club. We know it was a hard decision for you. If you ever need anything let us know. When you decide to have a rally, let us know and we will be there. You have supported us with your friendship and presence always. We will do the same. Thanks again for stepping up for the team.

Mickey and Bonnie

hogan
09-04-2012, 05:53 PM
Eric and Dorothy, How did I not find out about your taking the Chapter Leader positions for Virginia. That is just fabulous. And now we have to start planning a trip to help you with your first official rally. I can't wait. Looking forward to seeing you two next month in Mississippi. Let us know what your plans are for your trek southward. We could sure host you at a pre Rally campout at our favorite little COE park near Tupelo. I am really excited. Congrats again and Thanks for all you do for Heartland Owner Group. No one is more supportive and I expect you will get some payback now.
Hogan and Donna

funlabs
09-04-2012, 07:05 PM
Eric and Dorothy - Dick and I would like to congratulate you. We'll miss Deb and Gus, but I can't think of a better pair to fill the void. we're hoping to get back into the rally mode this fall.

Deb Hazel

hillsonwheels
09-05-2012, 07:32 AM
Does this mean another couple will have to step up their rally attendance and move into the rallyholics president and first lady roles? :confused::cool:

boatto5er
09-05-2012, 07:52 AM
Does this mean another couple will have to step up their rally attendance and move into the rallyholics president and first lady roles? :confused::cool:

I think this can be a "dual-hatted" role. :)