Introduction - Virginia Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you to the President and First Lady of Rallyholics, Eric and Dorothy van Opstal (Flying Dutchman) for stepping up and becoming the new Chapter Leaders for Virginia.

Eric and Dorothy are taking over the reins from the very capable hands of Gus and Debra Funderburg. Thank you, Gus and Debra, for all you have done for the Heartland Owners Club.

The boundaries of this chapter are the states of Virginia and West Virginiain the Southeast Region.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming your new Virginia Chapter Leaders, Eric and Dorothy!

Julie Hancock
Club Manager, Heartland Owners Club

davebennington

Eric & Dorothy,

Thank you for volunteering for the position of Virginia Chapter Leaders. I know you will be successful as the past Chapter Leaders Gus and Deb who did a fine job for Virginia.

dave

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Congratulations and thanks Eric and Dorothy! Now comes the fun stuff - we've got a lot of supplies (including the chapter banner) to give you. Will call you later to see when we can make the swap.

currituck0209

Yee ha. , i could not think of a better couple to head up the virginia chapter , looking forward to some great rallies. Will miss deb & gus, they put on a great rally. Hope to see you sooooooon.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Well, this is GREAT news. As Johnnie said we will miss Gus and Debra but what I great replacement. Just one question-How are you guys going to be able to have rallies in VA. when you are always at other rallies here in the deep south??? Just asking.....:confused::)

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
Deb and Gus will be missed but I couldnt think of a better couple to fill their shoes!! Thank you Eric and Dorothy! We look forward to the next Va. Rally.

hriker

Eric and Dorothy congratulations and good luck as the Virginia Chapter leaders. Thank you for stepping up to continue providing our VA and WV owners with leadership. From what I have read you have a great act to follow.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Wow! Congratulations! Not sure their is a better suited couple to become the new Virginia Chapter leaders!!

jnbhobe

What a great choice !!!! Eric and Dorothy are two of the nicest and capable people I know. We hope to be at more Virginia rallys.

cjhicks

Congratulations to the two of you,have fun with your new positon. Looking forward to your first Rally.

truknutt

Committed Member
Congratulations to you both. We know you'll do well with all that rally practice you've obtained over the years.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations Eric & Dorothy. What a great honor and can't wait till your 1st rally. Let us know if we can help with anything.
B & N

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Congrats to you both, Dorothy and Eric. Looking forward to your rallies.

Murry135

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Congratulations Dorothy and Eric what a great choice. Looking forward to your first Rally!

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Congratulations, Eric and Dorothy you will do great as chapter leaders with all the rally practice you have.

jbeletti

Looks like the President of the Rallyholics and his First Lady have been promoted into their first official club role. Wow - congratulations Eric and Dorothy. Thank you for taking on this role and I wish you much success in it. See you at a rally real soon!

Jim Beletti
President, Heartland Owners Club