Outdoor kitchen

ksmith555

would LOVE to see the outdoor kitchen available as an option on more 2014 models. As I understand now it is only on the 3712CK? If the King had it we would be SOLD!

ksmith555

LOL...I was looking at the pics, wondering if it could be accomplished "after market" in a storage bin! We just got back from the beach and had set up a mini bar outside on a folding table. Having that sink would have been awesome. Passing glasses etc in and out for washing is a pain...guess we will have to continue to "rough it" ;)

CliffP

We wouldn't be without our outside kitchen! Easy option for Heartland (or whoever) to add to a bunkhouse, not sure how they's do it without bunks.

ksmith555

Wonder when any new floorplans will start rolling out for the 2013 east coast show circuit? We are actively looking at trading in our 3010 and are pretty much obsessed with this outdoor kitchen but the interior layout doesn't work for us....leaning towards the new 3110 model now but holding out to see if there are any plans to incorporate this camp kitchen in other future models.

jayandhisgals

The out door kitchen / (wet bar as the hubby calls it) was the deciding factor in choosing the 3712 over the ???? king . He had to have that kitchen! I must admit now that we have it I love it too! So much extra storage, my frig. inside isn't cluttered with drinks and with the outdoor grill it is so nice to be able to wash your hands without going into the rig. 40" Television is nice extra cool too. After he saw that kitchen his mind was made up. Couldn't / didn't want a 5er w/ out it. I would have traded the extra 1/2 bath for it and the king bed but whatever, you can't have everything. After 21 yrs, I've learned you have to give him his way sometimes.

Howdy

It looks like the outdoor kitchen experiment on the Cyclones is done for the time being. From the heartland website it appears the 3712 is discontinued and is only dealer stock remaining. I didn't notice any new models being introduced with the outdoor kitchen. There are a few of the 3712's left around here on dealer lots and they have been there for a while. Guess that floor plan really didn't catch on.

shane1234

I upgraded from a Sierra 5th wheel to a Cyclone 3110. I miss the outdoor kitchen the other camper had. We would keep the kids drinks outside without having to have a cooler. Also miss the storage for outdoor cooking. I am going to build an outdoor kitchen on wheels that i can roll in and out of the toy hauler. I am going to put a sink, small referigator, and drawers for storage. I am going to make it where i can hook up a water hose and have water to the sink and a plug in to run the referigator. I think it will work.

ksmith555

That's a shame, we were interested in the outdoor kitchen but really like the floor plan of the 3110...we are going to think it over and order something this winter. I was hoping the new models would offer the kitchen option...but that portable idea you have is great. Post plans/pics when you have them!