TV Cable

RugRat

Does anyone know where they split the cable line on these campers? I just tried to use the cable in the bunk room and it doesn't have a signal. The main entertainment and master bedroom work fine. It's just the cable in the bunk room.

WesternNC

I just went through this on our 3300 all of the connections came back to the entertainment center. The connections were as follows:

Cable from the roof top antenna goes to the ANT connector on the booster at the entertainment center.

The cable coming from the external cable connector goes to the cable connector on the booster.

The 2nd TV connector on the booster had a piece of cable about 1' long connected to it and it ran to a splitter that had cables going to the bunkhouse and the front bedroom.

charris57

Cable TV

Are you connecting your coax on the outside of your Sundance to the Cable input. That should power both TV's. IF your connecting to the satellite input it only goes to the living area tv. And when connected to cable make sure your amplifier is turned"OFF" otherwise no picture....Good Luck....Steve

RugRat

Connecting to cable on outside. I have 3 connections on the inside. The two work fine (main entertainment and master bedroom). The one in the bunk room isn't working. Thinking splitter problems.