Washer not going on

Vinny773

Does anyone have any idea why my Splendide washer is not turing on? We have used it in the past with no issues. This morning I went to turn it on and it isn't going on. No power. I checked the plug and wall outlet and there is power in the outlets. I switched the plug from the dryer to washer and still no power. Is there an internal circuit breaker within the washer and where might that be? Has anyone had a power issue with their Ariston Splendide Washer?

caissiel

Any flashing lights on the unit.
The flashing of the light usualy gives trouble shooting codes as described in the manual.

I had a bad panel once that did not light up at all and had to replace the power board, stock at CW or you can order it direct from the company in Oregon. Call them they will be glad to guid you true the setup.

Later I resoldered the connection that overloaded on the board, and carry it for spare. No I do not see any fuses or circuit braker.

Vinny773

No flashing lights, no nothing. Where is the circuit board and how difficult is it to change? Thank you for getting back to me.

caissiel

Pull the washer out and remove the back panel. on the left side looking from the rear is one only electrical card that has all the wire connection, remove the connectors and remove the card out. Its a good $200 at CW, but I bought parts direct from the Splendid company with great delivery to Florida.

Mine failed after winter storage, and I found a pin that the solder was bad, but at the time I had replaced the board with success. These machines are tough, we use ours everyday, and so far replaced one brush on the motor in 7 years.

This is for model 2100
http://www.splendide.com/downloads.htm for Manuals

mikeandconnie

Hi Vinny, How did this turn out? My Ariston Splendide Washer just sitting not in use started cracking and smoking and now it will not turn on.

Thanks,
Mike