? abt 4100

irish

I have a couple of questions about the 4100. I admit I have only seen pictures. We probably won't be able to see one for another month or so when we get to AZ.

Is the tv fixed or on a swivel? Where do you put the components?? From all the pictures I have seen, there is no place for the Diretv box, blu-ray, game console and everything else that gets hooked up to the tv these days.

Is there any way to convert the 1/2 bath to be used for the washer/dryer? I really don't want to lose a full closet just to have my w/d and my husband takes up more than 1/2 of our existing closets right now ! ! (Yes, he has more clothes than I do - go figure).

Is the couch a bunch of recliners or is that just showing that there is storage underneath?

Is the garage insulated? Does it have it's own a/c?

I am sure I will have lots more questions before we are able to get one. Thanks.

cms

I have a couple of questions about the 4100. I admit I have only seen pictures. We probably won't be able to see one for another month or so when we get to AZ.

Is the tv fixed or on a swivel? Where do you put the components?? From all the pictures I have seen, there is no place for the Diretv box, blu-ray, game console and everything else that gets hooked up to the tv these days.

Is there any way to convert the 1/2 bath to be used for the washer/dryer? I really don't want to lose a full closet just to have my w/d and my husband takes up more than 1/2 of our existing closets right now ! ! (Yes, he has more clothes than I do - go figure).

Is the couch a bunch of recliners or is that just showing that there is storage underneath?

Is the garage insulated? Does it have it's own a/c?

I am sure I will have lots more questions before we are able to get one. Thanks.

The TV does not move. The DVD player is above the microwave. This does suck. I have 4 TV's elsewhere that I can add a game system or other components.

I don't think you can convert the rear have bath. You might be able to order it from the factory that way.

The couch is all recliners except for the end by the sliding glass door.

The rear garage, walls and ceiling is insulated but the floor is not. My 4100 has a AC in there. I have 3 AC units total. Heartland told me mine was the first to have 3. That's what I wanted. They did not offer it but after some negotiating. I got it.

Wish you the best.

scottyb

He did, because we had this conversation on the phone, but i have been travelling for work and have not done it yet. He has been very helpful and I'm sure he would be glad to pass his experience on to anyone else.