North-East Truck Camping Jamboree

MikeT

Good evening everyone.

I just discovered this site and it looks awsome. If anyone is going to the Hershy PA. R/V show and would like to come and visit our group, We are holding a Jamboree at the Gettysburg Campground in Gettysburg PA on September 12,13,14,15,16, 2012
As of today we have 61 registered rigs and I would not be suprized if we have over 80 rigs when all is said and done. We are primarily made up of Truck Campers but welcome all rigs as long as We have room at the Campgrounds we book.
We have activities and seminars and 2 tours - A Battlefield Tour of Gettysburg and Adam's County Winery is tentatively scheduled to do a wine tasting event right at the Campground.
For more information please feel free to contact me at tassiebb@comcast.net

Mike Tassinari

P/S - To the moderators, if the above post violates this Web Site rules - I fully understand if you have to deleate it. MikeT

jbeletti

Hi Mike,

While your thread and event has nothing to do with Heartland RVs, some of our owners still own truck campers. When you're at the Hershey show, stop by the Heartland display and look for our club table in it and say hi to me and other members there. Have a fun rally.

Jim B
Admin