• Non-Club Member fee: 20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 5/4/2013
  • Potluck time: 8:30AM

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: jayc(click to contact)

Additional Info:
------------------------------
We are planning an Indiana Chapter rally at the Elkhart Campground o the weekend of May 3-5th, 2013.

We will be having a potluck breakfast for Saturday morning and a catered meal for Saturday night. I will be working with the local dealer for this meal.

As you may know, Indiana has no active chapter and no Chapter Leader and I would love to talk with anyone interested in stepping up to take this position.

1. Jay and Stella Coffman
2. Hoyt and Mary Maisack (May 1-5)
3. Ken and Kathy AmRhein
4. Jim and Nancy Beletti
5. Ken and Faye Hyde
6. Tom and Gerry Weber
7. Dan and Karen Halvorsen
8. Dennis and Nancy Williams
9. Bernie and Judi Ver Hey
10. Jim and Donna Heibeck
11. Nick and Darlene Hancks
12. Keith and Kim Besand
13. Dave and Linda Mingus

Here is the agenda for the rally:

Friday we are planning a factory tour and a tour of RV Capitol, the Heartland dealer in Elkhart. We can see how our trailers are made at the factory and then look over some new ones at the store. Discounts on both trailers and parts will be offered. Lunch and supper will be on our own.

On Saturday morning, RV Capitol will send a technician to the park to do minor repairs on our rigs. If you have anything that needs tightening or small repairs, they will take care of it for you.

How about a trip over to the new RV Parts Nation store in the afternoon? It's a new location for the RV Surplus store with both new and take-out items for sale. Should be very interesting.

Saturday night, we will have a catered meal courtesy of RV Capitol and also meet Chris Hermon, President of Heartland. I have invited both he and Coley Brady, Vice President of Heartland to meet us.

Last edited:

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Ken and Kathy, I hope you can make it. I would add you to the list, but for some reason, I can't edit my first post. Anyway, I hope you can make it!

jbeletti

The Belettis are coming! We will be in site 410. We arrive 30-Apr and leave 12-May. Of course, it's early and the plan could get fine-tuned a bit before then.

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
We'll be there. They wouldn't take reservations until January but we'll call then. We plan to arrive on Thursday, May 2 and leave on Tuesday, May 7. How about a plant tour? Ken and Faye

jayc

Berni and Judi & Dan and Karen, I'll add you to the list. Starting to shape up!

jayc

Just a quick update- I have been in contact with Mr. Chris Hermon, the President of Heartland. If his travel schedule will allow, he is planning to come to the rally to visit with us.

kkamshop

Just a quick update- I have been in contact with Mr. Chris Hermon, the President of Heartland. If his travel schedule will allow, he is planning to come to the rally to visit with us.

Yes, we have to check out that pretty new truck Dennis!

jayc

I have been in touch with the factory and we can have a factory tour on Friday. Please let me know if you are interested in this and whether you would rather visit in the morning or evening.

Looking forward to the rally!

Status
Not open for further replies.