Solved My Gas Grill Dilemma

scottyb

The 1st thought that crossed my mind after becoming an owner, was I have to get one of those RV size gas grills. I started searching and read lots of reviews as well as forum topics. There are some highly rated grills and many RV' ers are pleased with their choices. Still, I wasn't getting a warm and fuzzy from what I was seeing. My gas grill plays a large role in our diet at home and I assume it be even more so on the road, plus I will be cooking for a lot of friends at the boat races. It suddenly dawned on me that, "hey, I have a toy hauler". I don't have to have one of those small RV grills. Problem solved.

My new Weber Genesis 330, beside my Kawasaki 4010 Trans 4x4 Mule.

IMG_1830.jpgIMG_1831.jpgIMG_1833.jpgIMG_1834.jpgIMG_1835.jpg

truknutt

Committed Member
Re: Solve My Gas Grill Dilemma

The way it sits in the photos, isn't it going to rub on your bed tracks?

Bksvo

I love Weber grills -- just got a 330 myself to replace our 12 year old SilverB. That grill was still going strong, but I wanted something bigger.

scottyb

Re: Solve My Gas Grill Dilemma

The way it sits in the photos, isn't it going to rub on your bed tracks?

I have a triple layer of heavy duty cardboard box between the grill and the bed rails (added later). The Mule actually has about a foot of clearance on the opposite side, so I will probably move it about 3 inches further from the grill.

scottyb

Spending the weekend in the Cyclone. Testing all systems before hitting the road next week. Loving the gas grill on the patio/deck.

IMG_1852.jpgIMG_1853.jpgIMG_1855.jpg

Sumo

I also have the same grill at home and would love to have it with us on the road.
I am soooo jealous.

scottyb

I recently attended the Lucas Oil Dragboat Racing Napa World Finals. I parked the Cyclone along with a friend's MH in the cove at the end of the race course. I always thought his MH was huge. I got a few sunrise photos and one from the water.

IMG_1892_2.jpgIMG_1903_2.jpgPHX Cove 1080.jpg

scottyb

Here's a couple more from that morning. I have alwats loved the sunrises in Phoenix, especially when there are a few clouds. This is the 1st time in 14 years that I have stayed at the race track instead of a motel. My 10 mo old airedale (Dagny) loved it too.

IMG_1887.jpg IMG_1906.jpg

scottyb

Sunset After a Dust Storm

It blew really hard the day we moved from Big Bend NP to Lajitas TX. It finally dies close to sunset, but there was a lot of dust suspended in the atmosphere.

Attachments

• IMG_2225.jpg
    IMG_2225.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 83