Introduction - Ontario Chapter Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Bob and Christine Fournelle (rfournelle) for stepping up and becoming the new Chapter Leaders for Ontario.

Bob and Christine are taking over the Chapter Leader position from Rick and Joanne Larocque. Thank you, Rick and Joanne, for all you have done for the Heartland Owners Club.

The boundaries of this chapter are the province of Ontarioin the Canadian Region.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new Ontario Chapter Leaders, Bob and Christine!

Julie Hancock
Manager, Heartland Owners Club

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
Bob and Christine
Congratulations and thank you for stepping up to Chapter Leaders. We are positive you will do a great job and we look forward to working with you. Feel free to contact us at any time.
Regards
Wayne and Gayle

truknutt

Committed Member
Great news for Ontario! Can't wait to congratulate you both in person at the Hershey Show. Handshakes & Hugs all around!

Dave & Nona

jbeletti

Welcome and congratulations Bob and Christine. Thank you for taking on the responsibility as the next Ontario Chapter Leaders.

Jim Beletti
President, Heartland Owners Club

ILH

It's nice to see Ontario chapter leaders.

We haven't had a chance to meet any fellow Heartland owners - as I'm still convincing my wife to attend a rally. Maybe in the near future....

jnbhobe

Congradulations Bob and Christine, you'll be a great assit to the club. Wish we could have made the rally this year, we had a great time at the last one in Kingston.

Chainsaw

Saskatchewan Chapter Leader
Hey Bob & Christine

Congrats, remember if next year is Windsor Janina and I will sign up now.

thibideau

Congratulations Bob & Christine
Know you will do a great job as leader for the Ontario Chapter. See you at Rideau Acres in September

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations Bob & Christine! Thanks for stepping up and taking the reins for the Ontario Chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.