HL Cust Service-Dexter & DM Mobile Service

rjr6150

Going to be brief here just want all to know the great job HL-Dexter & DM Mobile repair of Loveland, Co.accomplished.
Started out from day one the front AC in our unit would run 5-8 minutes then compressor would kick out & fan continue to run. Had Stalkup RV look at while at the Gillette rally their comment was everything checks out ok. Fast forward to couple of weeks ago had an appointment with DM to look at the unit went up on a Friday morning arrived at their door 8:00 am. Tech was ready and on the roof after few tests and phon call to Dometic new AC ordered.

When getting ready to leave we noticed the trailer not sitting level on the street side. A fast look under and guess what broken leaf on the rear axel. With the leaf just barely holdin on. This is where it gets great. Don the owner comes out calls to both HL & Dexter. I have a complete new set of springs for all four tires upgraded to the heavier ratings a new set of G614 tires on their way and a complete alignment to be done. Picked up the unit this last Saturday everything completed. Don the owner met me Saturday at noon even though they are closed went over everything they had repaired on I was on my way back home in 30 minutes.

Obtained the names of the Cust reps fron Don. Dusty fron HL & Connie fron Dexter all I can say about these two is amazing they evidently live and breath customer service.

jbeletti

Excellent report Randy. Sorry to hear your Dometic AC failed and somehow, a spring broke too. Really happy to hear HL and their suppliers stepped up. And it sounds like you found an amazing repair center.