fuel tanks

glfair

Does anyone know how big the fuel tanks on the road warrior 305 are....and can i refill gen fuel tank from fuel station tank using fuel pump?

Sandpirate69

I know this is an old post. But for the record, your fuel station & the genny share the same tank. So putting fuel into the tank with your fuel nozzle is like running in a circle. I installed a separate fuel tank for my fuel station, with a separate fuel gauge. If I had my RV at home I would post a picture.

Ivan

porthole

Retired
Some Cylones and Road Warrios have 2 fuel tanks. The smaller tank is for the Genset.
The larger tank has the fuel pump and nozzle.
So when you run your gen tank dry and can use the second tank to pump fuel into the Gen tank.

Sandpirate69

The RW with the 12 ft hauler section has it. The RW 305 doesn't. I had to install my own. Maybe the newer ones have it, but it wasn't an option on mine. That would be fuel tanks. I think the 305 has a 32 gl. fuel tank, not 100%. I used a 28 gl. fuel cell for my 2nd fuel tank, which I use for the fuel station.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

tljack

My 2013 RW 305 has 2 fuel tanks. I was told at the dealership that the generator tank is 20 gal and the fuel cell tank is 30. I looked under the trailer and there are lables on each tank that agree. I fill my generator tank from the fuel cell.

Terry