MN body shop recommendation

psdl*99

The past 4 days have been interesting and result in a body repair shop for internal and external issues.

1. Aug 18 - A golf cart ran into the door side at full speed. No one was aboard or hurt thank goodness. Damage to skirting under kitchen slide out, main steps, and skirting toward front of camper. Slide out appears to have been tweaked while extended but still opens/closes OK.
2. Aug 21 - Someone broke into camper overnight and ran-sacked the place taking everything of value. Damage to closet doors, entertainment center, TV & stereo are gone and were removed causing cabinet damage.

I am looking for a repair facility recommendation for these items. I am located in northern Twin Cities, MN. Any feedback appreciated.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I would think your insurance company would have it's own "priority" body shops to choose from. This is of course assuming you are claiming the damage.

Another option is to ask your selling dealer for their recommendation.

By the way, sorry to hear of your dilemma. So no one was driving the golf cart? Did they lose control and hop off? Bummer, really. We're you in a park when the rig was broken into? Hope all works out in your favor even though it's a huge inconvenience.