3800 with " The Outdoor Kitchen " option ?

Well I have narrowed it down to the CY3800. I like everything about it but, I would like to get it with the outdoor kitchen option. Will it be availble in this model ever in the future? Could I special order it from the factory now? :confused:
My other problem is I need 12' in the garage. I think they are 11' 7" from the factory. Could I order a true 12 foot garage if I special order from the factory. I think they can move the inside wall/sliding door in a few inches without any problem when building the trailer.

What do you all think? I would love to hear from someone at the factory.:cool:

ksmith555

We are interested in the 3110 floor plan, but also want the outdoor kitchen option. I called Heartland and asked about the special order option and was told that currently it is only available on the one model :( I am holding out that POSSIBLY some new plans may roll out next year that will offer it also. Would be nice if someone could give a HINT :)

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
The outside kitchen can not be added to any of the other floor plans. The 3712 kitchen is specifically built and engineered around and above the outside kitchen. Also the 3800 can not increase in length it has already maxed out the square footage allowed by RVIA (430 sq ft).

Would it be possible to move the interior wall/sliding door toward the front of the trailer to gain a few inches in the garage?