BethPage Resort - URBANNA VA

gawelsh

George and I (and the Boys) are sitting on a beautiful site at BethPage Resort in VA. It's a 5-star rated CG and we now know why....1000 sites,
including many, many for transients (seasonals have all the waterfront. We're on the beautiful Rappahannock River). Most of the sites are shaded. Every single one is a pull thru and is 50 ft wide- yep, every one. The ONLY exception is one weekend each October when they celebrate the Oyster Festival - then they double up on the sites, allowing only 25 ft per rig. Full hook-up and 50 amp service at every site.

We rented a golf cart for a couple of days and have toured the seasonals and all the rigs. Have had 2 couples stop by to tour the Landmark - they both loved it. George says I should be a salesperson - he thinks by the time I got done with them, they were ready to buy !! (Or at least get me to shut up

We leave tomorrow - bummer. What a terrific place to be, if you're looking for camping perfection on the East Coast. We'll try to get info for possible East Coast rallies in the future!

tstammer

tstammer
Beth Page

George, Lindsey,

Do you have any pictures to post? I spend alot of time at Janes Island State Park in Christfield M.D. and Assateague Island State Park, I have heard of Beth page but never made the trip, from your post I think I will be making a trip there in the near future.

Tom

gawelsh

I will ask George if he can post the pics....he hasn't taken too many of the actual CG 'cause we've been too busy ! I promise - it's all it's advertised to be. Spotless, huge sites, trees , lots to do etc etc. We're hooked.

RugRat

We stayed there last year and had hoped to visit again this year, but seems like our year got booked up fast. I would definitely visit again and thought the campground was very nice.