HEARTLAND RVs Celebrating Summer Giveaway

It’s Official - HEARTLAND RV is excited to announce the new Facebook community at https://www.facebook.com/heartlandrv! To celebrate the new space and the last days of summer, join us and enter the HEARTLAND RVs Celebrating Summer Giveaway - Post and Share your summer RV highlights in a photo and on Friday, September 21[SUP]st[/SUP], the last day of summer, we’ll announce a winner of a new 5G iPad, 2 winners of $100 gas cards, and a 4th winner of HEARTLAND RVs branded prizes

jbeletti

Nice, another separation.

Who/what is separating Duane?

This is a "coming together". Heartland is consolidating all of our Facebook brand pages into a single Facebook page for all things Heartland RV. It's all good. Go post a great camping picture of you, Debbie and the critter family and maybe win free stuff!

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
It’s Official - HEARTLAND RV is excited to announce the new Facebook community at https://www.facebook.com/heartlandrv! To celebrate the new space and the last days of summer, join us and enter the HEARTLAND RVs Celebrating Summer Giveaway - Post and Share your summer RV highlights in a photo and on Friday, September 21[SUP]st[/SUP], the last day of summer, we’ll announce a winner of a new 5G iPad, 2 winners of $100 gas cards, and a 4th winner of HEARTLAND RVs branded prizes

Jim,

Another great way for Heartland members to communicate with each other especially when there are issues with the forum. Great reason to love this company they are always trying to keep the members together and informed.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
The way I see it, FB is a good place for folks that don't know about Heartland to find us and learn what a cool bunch of folks we have, with a great product in common. On FB many folks see my "likes" and "comments". It's a great way for HL to spread the word, without having to spread it themselves. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Duane,Have Debbie submit for your family :)For all,We look at Facebook as yet another place people can find Heartland RVs. It's used more as a spring board or launching pad to more info, driving folks over to heartlandrvs.com or heartlandowners.orgThanks all for participating in the contest on Facebook.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
I get info from DW. She's on FB. In fact my whole family is.

I will probably be one of the last people left, not on FB. Trace

kb0zke

Trace, I'm not on it, either. I was, but never really saw the sense of it, so I dropped it.