Cyclone 4100 King Mods

alaska dodge

I have added the following to my 4100 King. A Hawk light above the side door going into the garage; a Progressive EMS with remote monitor; towel rings and toilet paper holder; linen shelf; mounted a 27” TV in the bedroom; 40" TV in garage; ran 2 HDMI cables and a coax from the TV to above the microwave where the DVD player is; hooks to hold dog leashes and robes; hanger rod in garage to hold jackets for winter use; dedicated GFI outlet in garage for an electric heater; custom winter use skirt system; and locks on LP doors.
DSC_0135.jpg DSC_0136.jpg DSC_0148.jpg DSC_0141.jpg DSC_0142.jpg DSC_0144.jpgDSC_0145.jpg DSC_0132.jpg DSC_0133.jpg HDMI by TV.jpg DSC_0128.jpg DSC_0130.jpg DSC_0138.jpg DSC_0139.jpg DSC_0143.jpg DSC_0137.jpg DSC_0140.jpg DSC_0044.jpg DSC_0046.jpg View attachment 20916 View attachment 20917

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
I'm no expert - but I do believe there are reasons that the LP storage doors are not fitted with Locks.

NFPA 1192: Standard on Recreational Vehicles

5.2.6.6 Doors or Panels providing access to valves shall not be equipped with locks or require special tools to open.

This is a Safety issue incase of an accident or Fire. You "MAY" be setting up for an issue with the DMV and or insurance if you every have an issue down the road.

I think I would OPT for a Cable Lock that secures the Tank and not Lock the Door. IMHO.

Kevin

TX_Clay

I like the idea of having a clothes rod underneath the Happy Jack seats in the rear. Guess I will be adding that to my list of things. Thanks for the idea.

DocFather

I still want to know about the robes for the dogs :cool:

Here ya go, Duane! LOL

DOG_07_MQ0103_01_P.JPG

porthole

Retired
We have a woman in my CVO bike group that has traveled around the country with her little service dog riding in a modified tourpak bag.

alaska dodge

I pulled a line from the breaker panel to the back. I dropped the belly to run it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk