Introduction - Michigan Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Gerry and Debbie Atkinson (TGLBWH) for stepping up and becoming the new Chapter Leaders for Michigan.

Effective January 1, 2013, Gerry and Debbie will be taking over from the very capable hands of Chuck and Saundra Batcke.

Thank you, Chuck and Saundra, for all you have done for the Heartland Owners Club and the Michigan Chapter in particular.

The boundaries of this chapter are the state of Michigan in the Central Region.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new Michigan Chapter Leaders, Gerry and Debbie!

Julie Hancock
Manager, Heartland Owners Club

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Way to go Gerry and Debbie.
You will be great chapter leader as were Chuck and Saundra.

Peace
Dave

Last edited:

jnbhobe

Congratulations Gerry & Debbie, from all I've seen this week you guys will be great chapter leaders for the Michigan chapter.

jbeletti

Thank you Rick and Blanca, founding chapter leaders. You started something really great in Michigan!

Thank you Chuck and Saundra, you've done a great job building upon Rick and Blanca's work.

Congrats Gerry and Debbie - you're going to do great things in Michigan. You have a great, huge and loyal member base and they love to rally. Here's wishing you both much success in 2013!

Jim Beletti
President, Heartland Owners Club

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Congratulations Gerry & Debbie, I know you will do a great job and have fun doing it.

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Congrad Gerry and Debbie, You will have fun and if you need any help contact me. Rick

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Congratulations Gerry and Debbie. Have fun, enjoy your new position and I am sure the Michigan Chapter is in good hands.

Applause to Chuck and Saundra as you move on! You have done a fine job for Michigan!

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations Gerry and Debbie. Sorry I missed this campout and meeting you. I will do what I can to get the Upper Peninsula represented.. Dan and Karen

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Gerry & Debbie, Thanks for stepping up and taking the reins from Chuck & Sandra. Keep up the great work. Lin & I hope to get more rallies in next year, MI included.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Many thanks from Debbie and I for all the good wishes. After helping out at several different rallies I was still somewhat hesitant to accept this position. My first impressions from those present was nothing short of amazing. Almost everyone we talked to was willing to help us in any way possible which what makes our Michigan chapter and HOC so special to us. We will try and continue the fine job done by Rick and Blanca and Chuck and Saundra. In the near future I hope to decide on our 2013 Rally which I am sure with all the support will also be a great time. Please feel free to PM or email (gerry7476@gmail.com) me any time concerning our chapter. Just before we left we discussed the possibility of those that could maybe meeting for a Christmas dinner in the northern suburbs of Detroit. I will email the membership details when finalized. Thanks Again for all the well wishes and support from both Debbie and I.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations Gerry and Debbie and Thank You for stepping up and taking the reins. Ya'll will do a great job.
N & B

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Congratulations Gerry and Debbie. We share the honor with you as new chapter leaders. Heartland Owners Club members are the greatest bunch of people no matter what their home State is, and every rally is an opportunity to share experiences and develop lasting friendships. We look forward to visiting and attending a future rally in Michigan and hope that you may have the opportunity to visit us in Virginia. Best wishes.