Thanks to Harolds RV in Bath, Pa.

CeeCee

We recently purchased a 5th wheel while vacationing in Myrtle Beach, SC. Once we brought it home to NJ we found numerous things wrong with it. We called Harolds RV- they also happened to be a Heartland Dealer. They couldn't have been nicer - very easy to work with. Harold took his time & went over all the things that needed to be fixed. We just picked it up the other day. Everything was fixed & fixed right! Very professional dealership with good techs. Thank you Harold!

jbeletti

Hi CeeCee,

Congrats on your Heartland purchase. Sorry to hear you had issues with it from the start. Happy to hear you got them resolved by a great dealer. Welcome to the Heartland family. We have a vibrant chapter of the Heartland Owners Club in NJ. Consider joining the club and joining in on the fun!

Jim Beletti
President, Heartland Owners Club

CeeCee

Thanks Jim I will give it some thought.I have to say I really felt bad taking the rv to Harolds for the warranty work because we bought it in Sc.The dealership couldn't have treated us any better. Would highly recommend them.

nscaler2

We recently purchased a 5th wheel while vacationing in Myrtle Beach, SC. Once we brought it home to NJ we found numerous things wrong with it. We called Harolds RV- they also happened to be a Heartland Dealer. They couldn't have been nicer - very easy to work with. Harold took his time & went over all the things that needed to be fixed. We just picked it up the other day. Everything was fixed & fixed right! Very professional dealership with good techs. Thank you Harold!

You might give Harolds a good review on this web site. A lot of people use this site to decide who to take their rv to. This might help someone else. :)

http://www.rvservicereviews.com/Index.asp

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
Greetings,

We still have room for you at the NJ Rally in October!! But the sites revert back to the campground on 9-1-12. Check under the events listing for additional info

CeeCee

Hi Tom and Mary,
I'm sorry but we can't make the NJ Rally in October. Maybe next time. Thanks for the invite. We would really like to attend the next one. Cyndi