Lakeshore RV

Those of you that have dealt with Lakeshore RV. What is your opinion and would you buy from them again?

rjr6150

Our new unit was delivered last March did everything over the phone drove out from CO. to pick it up everything was as promised. Most definately would purchase from them again.

ihsolutions

I was there a week or so ago... in the area, and stopped by their lot to tour all the new Big Horn/Big Country models.

It's nice to be able to walk nearly all the floor plans.

Their prices SEEM to be nowhere near as competitive as they were 2 years ago when I bought mine.... at which time RVCW was still able to beat Lakeshore's price by a considerable margin.

ihsolutions

Randy, you bought your Landmark from Lakeshore?

When I was there last week, I was told they are not a Landmark dealer (and I didn't see any on their lot).

hcriddle

I bought my Big Horn from them in 2009 and did it all over the phone. Drove up from Texas and picked it up. They were ready when I arrived and we did the PDI inside their shop and then I pulled it outside and hooked up and spent the night on their property so I could check everything out. Very friendly and helpful folks and I would buy from them again if they sold Landmarks.

Rickhansen

We bought from them via internet/phone in late 2007. They delivered to us onsite in NC. There were no issues with the transaction, with the exception of a lack of communication once they had our order. I would do it again.

The information may be less current than you want, but if you use the search feature of this site, you'll find that this question has been asked (and answered) many times for Lakeshore RV and many of the other big online dealers.

sjs731

We bought our Sundance from them last year via Internet and phone. Got there on Saturday stayed till Monday. We gave them a list of items that we thought should be fixed (small list), did paperwork and headed for home. Extremely happy with them.

Steve
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rjr6150

Randy, you bought your Landmark from Lakeshore?

When I was there last week, I was told they are not a Landmark dealer (and I didn't see any on their lot).

Jeff
Sorry for the confusion you're correct purchased from Great Lakes RV Center had it confused.

Dave49

I stopped in at Lakeshore RV when I was looking for fivers. We seen a Bighorn 3670 sitting in the lot and went inside to inquire about it. We stood there waiting for someone to wait on us and could see sales personel sitting in there office. Some with a customer, others including the one that we stood in front of that was not on the phone just looking down at his desk not wanting to work, and he finally came out after about 10 min. and asked if we needed something. I told him I was intersted in the cost of the unit etc. He was less than excited about even working with me, gave me a flat price and i asked for a little wiggle room on it and he said thats the price and thats it. Very blunt, very uninformative, and basicly didn't want to give us the time of day. Maybe going to a dealership in blue jeans and a t-shirt turned him off, who knows? Of course we left to never return. Ended up going to another dealer 120 miles away or so and found that they sold the Heartland product, namely the 3670. They didnt have one on the lot and I told them about the one we had seen at another place in Muskegon. He asked me the name of that company he said hold on a minute. He said I can have that trailer here tomorrow morning if you want to deal with us. We dealt and we became a Bighorn owner. Now the other side of this is, I had no idea but this was a family owned business and there other dealer was Lakeside RV.

Goes to show you what personel can do for your company. One turned me away the other wanted my business and bent over backwards to get it.

Dave

ihsolutions

You must mean Lakeshore's sister dealer, All Seasons?

I get a double-whammy at these dealers for dressing like a bum (according to my wife) and appearing to be nowhere near the traditional age demographic of a fifth wheel buyer. I even had a guy at General RV, when asked questions about a Big Horn, tell me "you ought to look at one of these popups we have over here".

Needless to say, I didn't spend my money there.