Electrical Outlets by bed

Eddhuy

One of the deciding factors in getting the 29P Ti was the fact that it had electrical outlets at the head of the bed on both sides. This is important to my wife and myself because we both use CPAP machines. I was surprised to see how many FW did not have this option. This was not the deciding factor but it was something that we had to consider. We were just attracted to this particular FW for many reasons.

We were looking at a used Landmarks and Big Countrys but they did not have the electrical outlets by the bed. We even asked the dealer how much it would cost to install extra outlets. In the end though the Prowler was the glitter that caught our eyes and we are quite happy with it. Now I am not saying that if we decide to go full time that we will not upgrade but for now, the Prowler is pretty awesome.

wdk450

My Bighorn has outlets on each side the bed frame slide. I thought Landmarks had those, too.

danemayer

Our 2011 Landmark has outlets on each side of the bed platform. I found the one on my side right away but DW didn't see hers because it blends in and there's not a lot of light near the floor. I don't know if outlets were there on older models.

Geo

Our Sundance has one below the book shelf next to the head of the bed.
I’m glad you found some thing you like, enjoy the prowler .