We did it!

sjrellis

We ordered our 3670 yesterday! We are excited about it being delivered. We ordered most options along with the dual pane windows, which should add 3 weeks to delivery. We ended up ordering from Rapids RV in Wisconsin Rapids. Great people to deal with. We anticipate the same when any warranty work is done. Thank you to all who have had questions, answers, tips, hints and suggestions. We went into the dealership with a lot of knowledge about Heartland and the 3670 because of it. I know there will be many things we need to learn. With your help, I'm sure it will help our transition to full-timing. THANKS!!

jbeletti

sjrellis,

Exciting news. Congratulations on your order. Glad the forum has been of use to you. There are a lot of great contributors here. Happy waiting :D

retroxrider

Congrats! Welcome to the waiting club! The wife and I pulled the trigger 8/3. Dealer said delivery time should be about 5 weeks. That means there's 4 more to go.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Congratulations! The waiting was a killer for us, but it will end. Then the fun begins.:D

What color scheme did you get, options, etc.? Sharing will both make the time pass and maybe make it harder because you will get more excited everytime you do!

Kristy

sjrellis

We ordered the camel interior. I was glad to be able to have a "neutral" choice. Some of the patterns out there are just too busy. The other options we got are the aluminum wheels, gel coat, trail air hitch, 10 c/f fridge, euro chairs, central vac, fireplace (we went in definately know we were NOT getting this...but changed our minds), 2nd a/c unit, queen bed, and dual pane windows.

I do have some specific measurement questions if anyone wants to help me out. I can send it in an email, or post on here.

Thanks again, for all the help!

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Ask away. If the group can't answer immediately, someone will probably pull out a tape measure and find out.

Our trailer isn't available for measurements right now, but there is bound to be one out there somewhere.