WOW! Have I been gone that long?

Midastouch

I didn't realize how long it had been since visiting this great forum ..... not until I signed on and didn't recognize anything! I guess things have been going well for me because I haven't had to come here for help. Not until now! I have been busy with work and life in general but YES, I do need help from you great forum folks ..... don't know where to post this so here it goes ....

I know there have been many that have run across this but I need a fan motor for my CARRIER LOW PROFILE AC/HEAT PUMP! Anyone got one laying around, know where I can have mine rebuilt or can find one??????? Mine is dying a slow death!

Jim, I know you're out there, please advise!!!! I already called Heartland. Does anyone out there have one?

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
Have you tried contacting Carrier?
Customer Service
US/Canada Customer Service Carrier Customer Relations
P.O. 4808, Carrier Parkway
Syracuse, N.Y. 06034-4015
United States
1.800.CARRIER (1.800.227.7437)

jbeletti

Hi Lynne,

Great to hear from you again. No need to wait until you have trouble, to come on the forum. We'd love to have you on here to be a weekly contributor :)

Sorry to hear about your AC motor. I have no ideas other than contacting Carrier. Let us know how you come out with it.

ChopperBill

I didn't realize how long it had been since visiting this great forum ..... not until I signed on and didn't recognize anything! I guess things have been going well for me because I haven't had to come here for help. Not until now! I have been busy with work and life in general but YES, I do need help from you great forum folks ..... don't know where to post this so here it goes ....

I know there have been many that have run across this but I need a fan motor for my CARRIER LOW PROFILE AC/HEAT PUMP! Anyone got one laying around, know where I can have mine rebuilt or can find one??????? Mine is dying a slow death!

Jim, I know you're out there, please advise!!!! I already called Heartland. Does anyone out there have one?

Lynne, just about every medium sized town has an electric shop that can rebuild motors. They can replace brushes, bushings and even rewind armatures. Most times it is cheaper than a new motor and they should give you an estimate before they start.